BRIDGIT™ HD-PLC System-on-Module from ECOLINQX™
Based on IEEE1901-2020 and ITU-T G.9905 standards, BRIDGIT works with any wires! In addition, it acts as a bridge between various wireline technologies such as power line, Ethernet, twisted-pair/RS485, and COAX eliminating the need for costly routers.
Built for demanding industrial applications, BRIDGIT uses advanced broadband techniques to achieve the most robust data communication possible over channels subject to high implosive noise, interference, and cable losses.
The inclusion of multi-hop technology provides an added layer of robustness by enabling any node to act as a repeater extending the range and connectivity.
BRIDGIT SoM supports up to 1024 nodes in any network configuration, giving system integrators all the benefits of free topology. Plus, it offers a host of features like built-in self-healing MESH network with dynamic routing, AES-128 encryption, and a network bridging functionality that makes field deployment and installations fast and easy.
- Frequency band: 2MHz-56MHz
- Compliance: CENELEC, FCC and ARIB
- PHY/MAC: IEEE1901-2020 “HD-PLC” compliant
- Routing: ITU.9905 “CMSR” compliant
- PHY data rate: Up to 500Mbps
- Range: Up to 10,000m
- Error Correction: FEC, and CSMA/CA
- Security: AES-128 encryption w/ dynamic key exchange
- Microcontroller: RISC-V
- Memory: 4Mb SDRAM
- IP Support: IPv6 protocol
- Interfaces: GPIO’s, RMII, UART, SPI, I2S, I2C
- Power Consumption: 297mW
- Module size: 20mmX28mm
- Operating Temp. -40°C to +85°C
BRIDGIT Development Platform
The BRIDGIT™ Development Platform offers everything you need to integrate HD-PLC Broadband Power Line Communication in to your smart IoT devices.
The Evaluation Kit includes all the hardware, software, and documentation to easily test, configure, and integrate the BRIDGIT™ System-on-Module solution in to your device quickly and reduce your design engineering time.
The BRIDGIT Network Manager software suite, included in the kit, provides a comprehensive management toolbox, to quickly setup, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot complex networks.
- Automatically builds and displays network topology
- Setup, and Monitor all devices on the network
- Display TX/RX PHY rate, CINR, AGC and more
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
ECOLINQX Corporation reserves the right to make any change herein at any time without prior notice. ECOLINQX Corporation does not assume any responsibility or liability arising out of the application or use of any product or service described herein except as explicitly agreed upon.